Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Santi's Treats

When we moved to Corinthian Hills, we went first to Rustan's ro buy some yoghurt, milk and cereals. My shobe needed a change of breakfast treats! She has been having spam and hotdogs for breakfast and I think its time she had a healthier change. Oh, the yoghurts are for me. I've been on a banana-yoghurt addiction since Elaine made me some a couple of nights ago at her house.

Santi's was still open as well so we went in to check out their stuff. I really enjoy buying stuff their and even just browsing through their items =)

This was something new... it was the first time I saw this on the shelf...


...a mix of chopped nuts and herbs...meant as bread dip or salad sprinklies. As bread dip...just add to some Olive Oil....interesting, interesting.

Lookie here...this is the lady fingers great for Tiramisu...Savoiardi!
I miss Caruso's Tiramisu =)

Nuts about nuts....

Cashew, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds, Pinenuts....Love them all!!!

Cheeses! Quezos! Formaggi!!!!

I love cheese!!!!! =)

No comments: