Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dinner @ Shawie's

It's been a while since I've ben with my good friend's Mike and Shawie. Last time was Shawie's wedding pa!

It was great that we got a chance to have dinner at the newly weds abode. They have a beautiful home and we had a great evening of catchung up and eating!!! We picked out photos from their wedding...we had to reduce 2000 to 200!!! That is quite time consuming, I tell you! Nevertheless, it was great looking at the pics and marveling at how time flies talaga.

Mike & I brought Almond Sans Rival from Conti's and my bread ofcourse =)

This was very good!!! =)
Thank you Alvin & Shawi for dinner and entertaining us at your lovely home! Thank you Mikey for another great shopping-capade...hope you recover fully na para more strength to shop!hahahhaa

No comments: