Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Mini Re-Union

It's been quite a while since I've hung out with my gal pals' Dang, Sher and Maimai....we used to see each other often, for movies and dinners along with the boys. Mai invited us all for an afternoon get together ..it was really meant to be a dinner thing but I, unfortunately, have made prior engagements (feeling important ba ako? hehehe);P

It turned out to be a very long lunch.....sooo long that it extended up untill early dinner time! hahaha I am glad it did because I was awfully late!!! Embarrassingly late! I am a very punctual person you see, but I got tied up with work and all but I am glad I still made it. We hanged at UCC in Tomas Morato, a favorite coffee place of mine =) and chatted away to catch up with each other.

Thank you girls for waiting! I can't wait to hang out with you girls again soon para maka-sakop ng juicy! hahaha ;P

No comments: