Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rainy Afternoon Treat

The rain just keeps on pouring!!! My shobe is loving every bit of it because---walang school!!! hahaha. We went to Greenhills to get some programs for the laptop and book browsing for me =)

How fitting it is to have freshly fried pastry dipped in warm chocolate eh on a cold rainy afternoon?---Very and oh sooo good! =)


For me, Dulcinea has the best churros con chocolate ...well maybe in Manila. I have yet to try the ones in Spain! ;P hahahahha So simple and elegant..yet so deliciously refined to the pallate. I love it.

Ofcourse, di mabubusog ang shobe ko with just that...she had the Spaghetti ala Lasagna


..and a pitcher of four seasons fruit shake! hahaha This is nice, it's just good ol' spaghetti topped with bechamel and baked like a lasagna. It is served piping hot with slices of french baguets.

No comments: