Sunday, July 01, 2007

Dinner at Apartment 1B

After a great shopping Zara-sale escapade with my buddy Mike, we decided to have dinner at Apartment 1B =) Last time we were there, we only gt the chance to sample their desserts.

This time we were here to dine! We were both famished from an exhausting sale day.

Mikey had the Grilled Porchops with Applesauce, Corn-Potato Gratin and Veggies


He declared it to be really good. The applesauce complimented the the pork chops which was cooked tenderly.


I had the Herb Roasted Chicken with Mashed Potatoes

The chicken was very tender! Even the breast meat was very succulent! I was able too finishe the whole thing! Yes my friends! Everything you see on my plate..wiped out!!!! =)

This left me with a stomach ache and indigestion! hahahahha Definitely no room for dessert.

Real comfort food here...a bit pricey but I would say worth experiencing but not frequenting on a regular basis!

No comments: