Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shu Uemura Sale!!!

Rustan's Makati is hot hot hot with sales going on for almost anythng! My friend Elainey texted me the invite to the Shu uemura sale with a line---tara Jen let's go!!!!

Before going to Makati, we needed to drop by Ortigas for a short "work" side trip, so and our little shopping jaunt was delayed a bit due to traffic!!!!! Nevertheless, we still managed to get there early with our spirits unwaivered for our great sale day scrimmage! A great way to exercise..walking around..trying things on...and breaking the bank?!hahhaha

Let me just say..it was a successful shopping day =)

2 comments:

Didi said...

Jen! I'll be going to HK - it's cheaper there! You want me to buy for you?!

Jen Tan said...

Hello Di!!!

Wwow! Talaga?? Sige..I'll tetx yu kungmay maisip ako pabaili =)

Thanks ah! Bon Voyage to you and Edi!!!!