Monday, July 23, 2007

Breakfast with the Girls

Sunday morning, I had breakfast with my girls' Sal and Kitty. I wasn't able to join them for "walking" in U.P., so Kat just picked me up from the house and we met up with Sal at Figaro outside our village.

Bottomless Cafe Americano for breakfast!!!! An absolutely great deal for me!!! =) Super sulit, I had 4 cups of these (may self-control pa yun ah! )



We always like sharing our food. We had the Bacon and Eggs


It had creamy scrambled eggs with a few bacon pieces (which I wished were fried to a crisp), side salad and 2 slices of toast.



We also had the Mushroom Omelette, which had a side salad and toast as well.

It was a great day tp perk up a lazy Sunday morning...good friends, good breakfast and lots of coffee!!!!!!!!! =) Yey!

No comments: