Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sharing Some Dolci =)

Cibo is indeed a fave of mine...for good ol' simple and reliable Italian food. On a nice shopping day at the mall...it's nice that you can run in to the Cibo branch there for a lottle break and for some brew and dolci!

That was exactly what I did once fine shopping day at Greenhills.

Cafe Americano

Good strong brew served with two delicate Palmiers =) A nice touch! I like delicate cookies with my brew =)

Panna cotta
A real fave of my sisters...the mango panna cotta. Simple and yummy.


My Torta Cioccolato-Mati


I am not so sure if I got the name right. It's flourless chocolate cake with walnuts and served with a dollop of Raspberry preserve. I love the chocolate-nutty taste of the cake. The sweet-tart taste of the preserve gave each bite a nice dimension =)

A nice after shopping treat indeed!

No comments: