Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pa-pa-ra-pa-pa....luv ko to!

Ahhhhh....the end of another work week! I finished-off the last leg of my office tasks with a meeting in Greenhills, which ended up rather early around 4-ish. So I headed to Vmall to hang with my friend Oliver at his store, Gadget Geeks. We manned the store and joked around till about 7pm! We were waiting for Ven and Chi so we can all go together to our friend Ackee's birthday bash... at wherelse.....MCDO GREENHILLS!!!! =) Ackee..is the barkada of the shobe (younger sister) of my friend Oli. She is a nice bubbly girl who just adores the color pink...she wore a ruffly pink blouse with a matching, equally ruffly pink bag..her cake was pink, her give awyas were all in pink and she even asked us all to wear pink (though most of us didn't...but her barkada did! hahaha...sorry girl its hard to impose outfit colors on older people!hahahaha ;P) So when we got there, it was almost 830pm...we were all famished! You can just imagine how much we anticipated and appreciated the McSpaghetti and Chicken, Hamburger, soda and Hot Fudge Sundae served to us! McDonald's food tastes its best when ingested in an empty stomach! hahaha Hooooray for the McParty and to McAckee! hahahahha Thank you!

ACKEE'S PRETTY IN PINK CARE BEAR CAKE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
After devouring and enjoying our McMeals...it was time for some McGames! We
were given party hats, which as you can see here..the boys really had fun playing with. It seemed like we were all ten again! We played lots of games like care bear puzzle making....boys versus girls....boys won! Can you believe that?! But our nice boys gave us girls there prizes anyway...a deck of carebear cards! hahaha KAYA SIGURO BINIGAY@! bwahahaha No..no...no our boys are really nice guys....Oli, DENNIS este Venice, ELMER a.k.a. Warren, PETER Chi and Matthew =). There was a bring me contest and several relay games which we all enthusiatically joined.
Here is my friend WARREN ELMER, a 28 yr old guy...in a BATMAN mask made from a McParty HAT that he so dutifully cut out with the aid of Oli's nifty swiss knife!
Talk about maturity ei?! hahaha....Add a little drag there.... that's ma man da man! hahahaha
We played almost every game (that helped burn-off all the McFat) and got to take home lots of nice care bear stuff!!! I got a nice pink bag, pencils, candy, cards all in pink!!!!! hahahahah.
After that highy energetic kiddie party..we went on to Little Asia at Promenade to meet up with Jowi and her friends for a...err... more appropriate activity for people our age. Back tracking on my chemistry...Alcohol is in factm a fat solvent. With this in mind, I therefore conclude that it be a logical act to go on a drinking spree after a fatty meal! hahaha And so we did or rather they did. I really don't drink beer and I rarely enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages (maybe because I dont take it well) I can only handle 1 serving of Absolut7--make it 2...and zonk@#! ---I'm out! Passed out that is! My friends had a few rounds of beer....just water for me please! As we capped the evening off.
Thank God Its Friday talaga!!!

No comments: