Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Our family loves to cook. Yesterday I cooked beef steak and I was mighty proud of it because I thought it went out good. Unfortunately, only one of my sis got to try it because when we all got home from the office, my dad already cooked us dinner......



I think these are steamed baby lobsters...



and these are steamed soft shell crabs....


I like seafood but I am pretty lazy to make "balat". If there was someone who'd be nice enough to do that for me...I think I'd enjoy eating these more! ;P There was a platter of california maki and kani maki that went along with this (the pic was blurred unfortunately so I can't share it with you here)

Thank you for dinner dad! =) Let's just have my beefsteak another night...hehehehe

2 comments:

Didi said...

hiya jenn!! join naman ako sa dinner niyo!! :) i will GLADY balat the shrimp and crabs for you.. Naks!

Jen Tan said...

hahaha!!!ANYTIME =) I actually thought of you when I was having dinner. You're the best partner when crustaceans are on the menu!