Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More coffee photos...

This is my espresso maker, its a Melita given to me by my dad from his vacation in California...Thanks dad! It came along with 2 2pounder bags of Starbucks beans. One French Roast and a House Blend =)

This is the coffee contraption I boughtin Vietnenam. Very easy to use.
My coffee mugs in a pyramid! They're kinda hyper in the morning! hahaha ;P
The Cafe del Sol mug is given to me by my good friend Ven. Cafe del Sol is my favorite coffee shop in boracay. When I was there for a vacation, I go there everyday...more than once a day!
The Starbucks mug is from the branch in Ashcreek. It was "OBTAINED" by my friend Andrea back then when we used to hang at Ashcreek a lot. Thanks An! Miss you girl! Good thing you always carry a BIG bag along =) hahahaha
Last but not the least...The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf mug...I got from the opening of the the first Coffee Bean branch, which is the one at Gb3! I remeber they had an OPEN COFFEE BAR----imagine me....being told I can get any coffee on the menu...all the coffee I can have!!!! hahahahaA night to remember.
Lots of memories in lots of coffee shops...coffee and I are a match made in heaven.


Oh and not to forget....this clear coffee bean and tea leaf mug....was "OBTAINED" at the branch in promenade! I remember I was with my very very dear college friend Lotte at that time, when she was here for vacation from DC. We were rolling over laughing. Now I use it as a water glass at home.


No comments: