Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lofty Leisures

When I am too tired to scrimmage in tianges and malls on Saturdays, one thing I enjoy as much as shopping is lazing in Nail Loft. It's my favorite nail spa and I go nowhere else for my nail care. And why you might ask?? They have great service by very friendly staff who are well trained. Where can you get a manicure or pedicure with free hand massage, foot scrub,eye mask and a cup of tea? Upon entering, you are greeted warmly with the smell of aroma theraputic scents and seated in their comfy and prettily upholstered sofas with pillows, with the soothing sound of nature or waterfalls on the background . The place is small but cozy and I just adore the interiors---sooo girly =)

Here I am having my pedicure done. They soak the feet in warm water first and is gently scrubbed to prep up the pedi.


They offer a wide selection of polishes, fromlocal to imported ones....take your pick!


As the pedicure is being done, you are given a cool cucumber eye mask to reduce the puffiness of the eyes....and helps you relax all the more. A complimentary hand massage is given. Ther embrocate your arms with a blend of lotion and eucalyptus oil (at least I think its eucalyptus =p) and massage the entire arms and hands.....ohhhhh...sooo good!

This is the little cup of hot tea they offer you as you go on relaxing and enjoying the cleaning and pampering. I always find myself dozing off through everything. Even if I was just having simple mani and pedi...I really felt the stress melt away. Love the nice flower touch.


4 comments:

oh captain my captain said...

sound so relaxing jen! btw, thanks for linking me up... now i am really bound to update my entry everytime i can ;0)

Jen Tan said...

oh captain my captain!!!(while standing on my table hahaha ;P) hellowwwiie!! tnx for dropping by. yes pls pls update--i check up on you for new reads regularly ah kaya post kana!!! hahaha

MrsPartyGirl said...

hi, hopped from jake's. :) saan located itong nail loft? might try it when i visit pinas, it sounds so heavenly :) thanks!

Jen Tan said...

hello ms partygirl! its located at scout gandia...near kamuning church. from tomas morato facing towards e.rodriguez...you turn left at sct. gandia, go straight..intersection (there's a blooms and foliage flower shop at the corner)..straight pa din....then you'll see nail logt at your right(may Lotsa Pizza beside it) =) They a branch in Congressional Ave (its in a Village) and one at the Convergys Building along Commonwealth Ave.

call 9260900

give it a try when you get back here in manila! hehhe tc and thanks for dopping by =)