Sunday, September 24, 2006

Finally...JT's

After carboloading at our friend's cereal shop...Sal and I wanted something savory for our late dinner. We made sure we burned-off all the sugar we ingested by shopping in the Block ;P hehehe Aha! How about having JT's insal!!! I read about it in a post by Ms. Lori Baltazar's dessertcomesfirst and I couldn't forget the mouth-watering photos of the chicken inasal and the garlic rice with loads of garlic...and the chicken oil.....yummmm. I've eaten insal before but it's only now that I've learned that the oil must be mixed in the rice and chicken for maximum satisFATion ;P hahaha

We shared an order of pecho (chicken breast part), corazon (chicken heart), baticolon (chicken liver) and an order of garlic rice!!!

My picture of our food is FAR from the salivating snaps of Ms. Lori's (please pardon the lousy shots hehehe) but believe me they were delicious!

Heart and liver beside the rice mountain with golden garlic bits and shimmering with artery clogging chicken oil!!!

No frills no fuss alfresco dinning, that's the JT experience!

No comments: