Saturday, September 09, 2006

And the McLove goes on...


Just when I thought I've had enough of McGoodFood already....I have these for breakfast! How about a Longanisa meal with coffee??? Hahahaha Ah yes! The McDonald-ing seems to go on a streak! I woke up kinda late this moring...around 630am (apart from my usual 5-530am morning rise) so I wasn't able to have breakfast at home. NormallyI have coffee, whole-wheat toast with butter or eggs on the side. Today on the other hand, I had breakfast McDo with my sisters. It happens to be the most favorite thing of my sister Nikki. She always gets 2 breakfast MEALS! Yes 2! This morning she ordered one Pancake meal with OJ and an egg McMuffin meal with cold Milo! hahahaha I remember one time when we were in Greenbelt one Saturday morning as well, she was making "kulit" me to get McDo breakfast.NOTE: This was after she had a breakfast of baked mac and cheese before we left the house. So we went and she got the MEGA breakfast meal which comprised of 2pcs longanisa, 1 omelette, 3 sausages, garlic rice, 2 pcs pancakes oh and OJ....she finished them all to the last morsel I tell you...I was in awe on how she managed to do that. Ah the kids these days! But don't be mistaken though..you might be thinking she is obese or something....my sister Nikki is skinny as hell!!! hahahaha Well..high fat, high protein in the diet works I guess ;P Or maybe because when it comes to real home cooked healthy food she eats tine a mice!

No more McDo please..not for the next month I hope! Jollibee naman! hahahaha

No comments: