Friday, September 15, 2006

Blog-addicted!

My sis bakekang was a blogger way, way ahead of me. I have always found it odd why she takes sooo much time canoodling with her blogspot and livejournals. Sometimes she would rather stay home than go malling with us so that she could hog the pc---aaahhh...the kids of today! Strange, strange, strange--I thought to myself. NOT ANYMORE!!!Yes, I must admit, I am hooked on blogging. I look forward each blogging day---and I love it!

Last night, I was having dinner with some friends and the girls in the group ( didi, jake and I), were all into blogging too! We were so enthralled talking about blogs that the boys were like duh?! with us...and teased us na "wala lang kame magawa sa buhay namin!" hahaha..If they could only give it a try, I'm pretty sure that they will get hook as well. With all that, I totally forgot to take pictures of our food! So here is what was left on the table when I finally remembered to take photos.....


Oh well...next time again.

No comments: