Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Baking #2: Chocolate Chunk-Walnut Blondies

My atchie was on merry making brownies so I opted to make some BLONDIES ;P hahahaha I made Chocolate-Chunk- Walnut Blondies after making my "jen choco cake" hehehehe It's oh sooo easy!

Melt butter in a heavy pan with broen sugar...cool...add eggs..dry ingredients, choco morsels and chopped walnuts...all in the same pan! How quick and easy is that?



place the batter in foil-lined and buttered square pan and place in pre-heated oven

Cool. Cut and de-pan=) Yummm!


I love baking during the Yuletide season! Giving is such a good excuse to bake goodies! =)

2 comments:

Malou said...

I love baking during the holiday season as well. Most specially when we would try recipes with spices. Love that smell of cloves, cinnamon and all spice lingering in the air after.

Jen Tan said...

hey malou! yes its great to bake specially for special reasons =)

thanks for drpping by