Monday, December 24, 2007

Guests From Paris =)

My family have always spent Christams eve at home. We normally go on a cooking frenzy the whole day of the 24th and have a kinda late dinner as a family =). For the first time in my life, spent Christmas dinner our of our home. My cousin and her family came into town from Paris for Christmas eve and we had our dinner at Barrio Fiesta in Makati Avenue. My cousin Peggy was craving for Filipino food and Lechon! We brought in a whole Lechon and had dinner of the usual Filipino favorites like Kare-kare, Inihaw stuff (hito, sugpo, pusit, oysters, chicken etc), calamares, pakbet, alimangos and so on. Can you belive we all finished an entire lechon that evening? hehehehe

Here is my beautiful French cousins and pamangkins =)

My family...aunt, cousins and cousin's families =)

I am not so wild over the food here...maybe because my Atchie cook really good Filipino food too...=) hheheh..nevertheless, we had a great time getting together with family and seeing my relatives from Paris!
Christmas is indeed about being together with family and sharing the joy of the season! =)

No comments: