Sunday, December 23, 2007

Brunch at Mickey's =)

Rave after rave..I finally had the chance to bring my good friend Sally at Mickey's deli. I have had several dinners..had lunch and now how about some breakfast! Yey!!! I love breakfast...more that any meal of the day =) They started to serve 6am breakfast in line with the Simbang Gabi season.

My original plan was to take Sal to Apartment 1B for some Eggs Benedict...even got kinda lost looking for it...and when we finally found the place...they are closed Sundays =( But nevetheless...what we had was nothing less.....

We had the Mickey's breakfast...

2 sausages, 2 slices of meatloaf, bacon 2 eggs sunny-sideup on whole wheat toast with a siding of grilled asparagus and cherry tomatoes------yummmy!!! Perfect for two! We just had to order an extra cup of coffee because this one comes with one already. Oh and an extra wheat roll too...to accompany all those protein ;P hahahaha

A fantastic way to perk up a Sunday!!! =)

No comments: