Saturday, May 05, 2007

Making Up for Missed Breakfast

My sis and I were famished alright! The albino maize didn't quite help take away my morning weakening and so we went straight ahead to Taza Cafe to fill up our tanks. Upon sitting, I immediately asked for a cup of their strong brew....

And they did not fail me at all! I felt so much better after this cup. Look at that crema--an indication of a srtong good brew!!!!!!!!!!!


We had these wantons with spinach cream dip to start our meal....

I think the spinach dip was a bit on the runny side today....maybe diluted?

I had Today's Special: Pasta Aiolio and Oilio (tama ba yan??? meaning pasta with garlic and Olive oil! ;P ) with Garlic chicken and garlic bread! Garlic! Garlic! Garlic! Vampires would be warded-off by this dish! hahahah


I was kinda disappointed with the wings...why wings? Gimme legs, thighs..breasts! hahaha The pasta I found to be too spicy! I failed to read on the board..."with minced chilis" woooha! I skipped the pasta and settled on the bread.

My sis had her usual...Sassy Shrimp...
I don't know why sassy?? It had shrimps and chicken pieces in a white creamy sauce. My sis loves creamy white sauces!


I just had to have another dose of caffeine..so I had another cup of brew and we shared this Kilauea Cake.



We still cannot pronounce the name of this cake! It is chocolate cake with a layer of walnuts inside and fidge frosting. I like it...simple..not too sweet and chocolatey! I love walnuts ofcourse =)

Missed breakfast well compensated for! =) hahahaa

No comments: