Monday, May 21, 2007

Hair by Tony & Jackie

After my delightful lunch-capade with Sal...I met up with my GF at Starbucks Katipunan. We hanged there to cool-off sana, but little did we know, we would end up sweating still, because the place was jammed with studying students! Starbucks Katipunan/ UP & ATENEO LIBRARY/ STUDY HALL!!!! hahaahha Well, ok lng---it's for the kinabukasan ng bayan!!!! After our Affogato's we decided to have our hair done! I have been contimplating on getting hightlights and GF wanted a haircut.

The Korean salon sensation, TONY & JACKIE, opened a branch at Tomas Morato!!! YEHEY!! =) I have heared a lot of good things about the great hair cuts and services offered by this salon! It has a branch in Malate and one in Burgundy place Makati.

The stylying team was all Korean! GF started with her hair treatment and hair cut at once, while I was still struggling to communicate how I wanted my high lights done. After several minutes of communication....they finally understood that I wanted natural looking high lights =)

Here is my head...all foiled up! hehehe

My Korean stylist, Rex, busy at work...


While having my my hair blow dried, the receptionist and another styleist approached me and ask..."madam, is your father KOREAN?" hahahaa...I wasn't at all surprised with this so I just smiled and told them that I was Filipino-Chinese =) They were insisting that I looked really Korean and we then chatten on Korean actors, actresses and tele-novelas!!!

I loved the results of my high lights and GF loved her hair cut =) From now on my hair shall be Korean made! hahaha

Kamsahamida! Rex and Yani! =)

No comments: