Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Jack's Loft

My siters wanted to cellphone shop at Greenhills after work, so I just met up with Oli for coffee at Starbucks thetremall. I met up with Gwen later in the evening and we hanged out for a while while I patiently waited for my sisters to finish their shopping. Thank God for friends lurking around Greenhills! It's my favorite area because I never feel that I'll ever be alone there..I know I'll find or bump into a familiar face anytime! =)

When my sisters were finally done, we decided to have dinner at Jack's Loft, at Wilson.

Here is the Mozzarella sticks...nothing great but it was ok...the marinara sauce tasted like it came out of a can...a del monte tomato sauce can??? hahaha ;P


I wanted something fried...so we had the Calamares....which was really good actually. It was crispy and not oily and the dip was really good. It was like tartar sauce with some minced carrots (was it?) which was refreshing =) It's way better than the calamares at Fish and Co. and a lot cheaper too. Two snaps up for this! =D


My shobe Nikki and I shared the Chicken Stir fry. This is HALF an order! (still madame right?) It was like a mongolian rice dish. It's like fried rice with soy sauce (that tasted like the sauce in beef steak ulam!), chicken bit, bell peppers, caramelized onions and chopped nuts. I liked it but shobe didn't! hehehe
This was the cream of pumpkin soup..it tasted good but it wasn't creamy at all. A bit too runny for a cream soup, nevertheless it ws ok.

We all shared the famous Jack's Loft FishBowl Iced tea...according to my camel sisters Nikki and Bob..."madame ba yan???" hehehe

My atchi and Bob both had the Grilled Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce on a bed of Mashed Potatoes. They declared it was good, especially the sauce, but there were too few grilled chicken pieces! We had no room for dessert which was too bad because the cheesecake there is really good =)
The Grilled Chikenand Mashed Potato The Sauce







1 comment:

p said...

tasty...