Saturday, August 09, 2008

WOFEX 2008

Just as I thought I can't frequent Manila, I find myself back there again. I like visiting exbihits and trade fairs...it fun and you get to see and learn new ideas that maybe or may not be useful for your purpose =) It just makes me feel like I am on a field trip, back in grade school and high school days.

It's time for the World Food Expo 2008! I think I go visit Wofex almost annually...being always interested in anything food and anything that has something to do with food =)

Food selling equipments, machines for production and utilities are showcased here...

Ofcourse...what's a food expo without the food? Amidst the bedlam of exhibitors and browser's stalls sell goodies and snacks that you can enjoy while tripping down aisle to aisle...


from sausages, siomais, siopao....to lechon baka!


Another fun feature food expos are the free tastes....this booth of Ms. Jackie Ponce Enrile featured her pasta sauces, dressings and dips which we found very good indeed!
We loved the pasta samples they dished out and was give a tip that we can enjoy yummy pasta dishes as such at Petra and Pillar located along Chino Roces Ave. in Makato ( another resto to hunt down---set back: MAKATEEEEEEE---far hahaha ;P)


I am always drawn to the espresso machines, coffee and coffee contraption booths...
They give our free espresso here...had a double shot! Yeeeha!!!

Always fun looking, eating and learning...with food! =D

4 comments:

Manggy said...

Hah, maybe I should have passed by and stolen a few liters of espresso, hahaha!

Jen Tan said...

hahaah yes manggy...you should have...na-shy lang ako to got back for more ;P hahaha

Unknown said...

great that you also went to wofex... lots of good finds huh... :)

Jen Tan said...

hey mikky! yes we love going to exhibits...especially FOOD exhibits =) sooo nice to get to know the latest in the industry we love ;P