Thursday, August 07, 2008

Hat's Off To White Hat!

I have been reading a lot of posts on Frozen Yogurt. I guess since being healthy in en vogue, an altenative to ice cream is indeed a great idea! Enjoy your cool, creamy treat sans the guilt! Yogurt is very good for our body indeed and tastes delicious to boot =)

White Hat Frozen Yogurt....98% fat free soft serve frozen delight!

You get to choose your topping of choice....from fresh fruits, nuts, cereals, chocolate, syrup....






available in regular and large! May I suggest that you get LARGE =D


Kiwi-Strawberry


Dried Cranberry-Strawberry

Yours truly, posing with my white hat =)

The yogurt ice cream tastes really, really good! I could have it plain and not complain. I just wish they be more generous with the toppings since it quite costs a bot...they only put 1 pc of strawberry and like a quarter of a kiwi...and just chop it up...be it on regular or large.

2 comments:

Manggy said...

Hey, I LOVE frozen yogurt!

... The price is... Okay :/ I'm pretty sure a huge serving of frozen yogurt (no toppings) is $2 in the states, and it tastes awesome.

Jen Tan said...

hey Manggy...I love yogurt frozen or not =) really? $2 for a HUGE fro-yo isn't bad at all