Friday, August 22, 2008

La Nuovo Pastilleria

La Nuovo Pastilleria has been in my "to dine-in" list for quite a while now....and finally, I AM HERE! YEY =)

It's a quaint resto, located within the compound where Sanctuario de San Antonio church is, at Forbes Park.

Looky what they have in-store....yummy cakes...that I WILL COME BACK FOR !!! =)


Cheeses! Tapas! Pickled veggies! woohooo.....I wana try them all!!!!! I love cheeses! =)


Marinated olives... tomatoes..veggies...which will be the casting members of your antipasti platter!


Jamon serrano...sausages...cured meats....ahhhhhhhhhhhh

cheese galore!


and more!


vinos!


mi cafe! =)


complimentary pita bread wedges to smear with yummy pate and salsa!


Quattro Formaggio Pizza

Crisp thin crust topped with Gorgonzola, Feta, Mozzarella and Fontina! It's wondefully light and bursting flavor form the melange of cheeses!!!! =P
Mental Note : Must go back for A HEAVIER MEAL, Vinos, Cheeses, Tapas and Antipasti!...Oh--oh...dolci too!

2 comments:

Manggy said...

Parang napapansin ko that you always get the four cheese pizza, ha ha ha! :)

Jen Tan said...

hahahaah mejo...kase I love cheese? or baka nag kataon lang =) hahha