Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oh My God!!!

Oh my, I didn't know how grave the Glorietta incident was yesterday, up until I got a call of concern from a good friend asking if I was at Makati and if I was alright. Yikes, I WAS actually in Makati...but fortunately on a different time of day as that of that horrible incident. My sister told me about it when she got a text message about an explosion at Luk Yuen. We both thought it was a gas tank that blew up or something. Now that I've learned the gravity of the situation...I feel very sorry for all the victims. ...my prayers are with you. I just coundn't not comprehend the sick minds and persona of the people responsible for this horrid act.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was terrible

Jen Tan said...

yes it was... =(

Didi said...

Terrible!

But now they're saying it's because of some gas emitted by the septic tanks in the basement.

Jen Tan said...

yah..di I saw nga sa news...

jeff...what are your findings based sa wounds? may mga shrapnel ba sa mga victims bodies?