Sunday, June 17, 2007

Late for a Shower!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Shawie's wedding is coming up very, very soon!!!!!!!!!!! Sat bight was her bridal shower....and I was LATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. UNFORGIVEABLE! =( I'm sooo sorry mare!

Let me explain. You see, after office, my friend Mikey picked me up from the office to get his wedding gift for Shawie, and was very, very kind to volunteer to drive me to the shower party after our shopping. Great plan, right?! But a great plan is easily ruined by unforseen mall events! I was running low on cash , so I went to an ATM at the food court of Shang. There were people lined up, and one old lady goes..."miss, atm ka ba?" and motioning for me to go ahead. Wow! I thought to myself....sooo nice..and convenient! When it was time for the money to come out of the machine.......NOTHING! No money...no receipt....but the monitor indicated a successful transaction! Oh headaches of headaches! I will not get into the nitty, gritty of the next events to happen. To cut the long story short, it took quite a while before I was able to make the necessary complaints and stuff regarding the debit in my account.

I was able to make it to the party...almost 10pm already. Our party was a 1 Legaspi Condo. It was a very nice building. I love the view from our floor and the fact that it's just a stones throw away from Greenbelt! My dream flat? ---I wish...I would love to live there! hahahaha

I am so sorry mare for being sooo late at your shower...I'll be the best bridesmade on you wedding and will be there earlier than any of the entourage! Promise =)

Thank you Michael for being soooo nice to me and Ling for being there to join us=)


'Till our next night out my dear friends! Love you all mwah!

No comments: