Monday, June 04, 2007

Back to Bananas and Apples =)

I slept-in 'till unusually late last Sunday, but I'm glad to have rested well from the weekend =) Feeling fully re-charged by afternoon, I met up with my friend Elaine at Banapple in Katipunan. We met up late in the afternoon for some coffee and snack. I was telling her about this nice pastry shop and she wanted to give it a try.

I didn't feel like having sweets that day, so I tried the chicken empanada
I've been craving for empanadas lately, and good thing they have it here. It was good..the think it was the baked kind because the pastry was not oily...I like =) I don't like fried empanada because it makes me nauseous after consumption! hehehehe


Elainey opted for the banofee pie
She said the filling and crust was good but she didn't like the cream on top. That didn't appeal to me either.


Before we realized it, it was already evening and my friend wanted to have dinner already. We went to the newly opened UCC cafe in Corinthian Hills.




No comments: