Thursday, November 02, 2006

4 Souls Mallin' on All Souls

Since my family already visited the cemetery, the first of November was a free day for me! I was really planning to wake up LATE that day to catch up on my zzz's. I slept around 2am but woke up 7am!!! So much on catching up with sleep. I spent the morning watching TV.

Nikki texted me around noon time asking for aftrnoon plans!--Great! We contemplated on watching a movie. War picked up Nikki then moi around 2-ish and we went to Greenhills to see what movies are showing.

To our disappointment---nothing good was showing. While fuguring out what to do, we just had some buco shake at the Fruitas Buco--buco stall!!! hahahaha They sell great buco shakes at Php 39 only! War had the ice monster like fruit salad that was served in the coconut shell!!!! Nikki had her favorite chicken balls from Reyes bbq. After our meyenda at theatremall, we decided to go the tiangge and go shopping for shorts! Yes--I am a shorts addict. I love shorts and skirts....I have loads of them in differents cuts, colors and fabrics =) I don't know why I can't seem to have enough shorts and skirts! This addiction rubbed off on kiki then, she was on the look out for shorts . I told War.."NO...No shopping for me today, sasamahan ko lang si Niks". YEAH RIGHT!!! Stall after stall...WE started trying on shorts after shorts after shorts...hehehe. We got 5 pairs in all! 3 for Kiki and 2 for me---well I let the one pair go because I have too much na--self control naman d ba! ;P hehehe

After scoring those great shorts we went to Starbucks theatremall so re-charge. Oli met up with us there...famished! So we had early dinner at Aristocrat! They still serve the good ol' stuff of chicken bbq and java rice!

We decided to call it an evening early because of work the following day. We headed homearound 8pm. It started to rain----hard--harder----until we got a bit worried because War could barely see through the intense rain fall! We had to park somewhere in Ayala heights to wait it down, but it seems like the rain got harder and harder. So we had to head on home.

We managed to get home safely and not so late! Thank you War =)

We had a blast from shopping, chillin' and facing up a storm! hahaha

No comments: