Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Bizu Treats =)

Yup..Bizu again. It's just such a nice hang out =) I had dinner ther with some friends and check out what we had...

Chicken Cordon Blue
Their rendition is not the traditional roll. They sandwiched the ham and cheese between two breaded and deep-fried chicken breast fillets and served it on some fettuccine pasta =) Very rich...very good =)

Quiche Lorraine
A yummy pie of eggs and bacon with a delicious flaky crust...served with a side salad =)

My Pregnant friend is eating for two...and she wanted a side dish of mashed potatoes with her Chicken Cordon Blue! =)


I had the Shrimp Bisque Soup

Generous with shrimps but I just find the shrimp taste of the soup itself a bit overwhleming.


Creamy Chicken and Apple Penne Pasta



For dessert..we had the Blueberry Cheesecake
The cheesecake was dry and not creamy...sad to say.


Tiramisu
I like their version of this Italian fave.

Orange-Banana Smoothie
My friend like it a lot....the orange was a refreshing comploment to the banana =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cordon blue looks.....grr... good... kakagutom

Jen Tan said...

hahaa hey sakai...go ang try it..really good =)