Wednesday, October 25, 2006

To My Beloved Mom....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.......

I hope your happy in God's graceful arms. May you always be in perfect peace and I want you to know that I love you very much. I miss you more than words could express and I need you now more than ever and maybe forever.

You were the best mom a daughter could ever have and how unfortunate for me that fate has not allowed us to be together longer than I want...longer than it should be..longer for you to see what I have become, and see me through all the good and bad changes I go through as I go through life. I've always thought that its so unfair of life to make this so...but I realize that who am I question His will.

Everything has a reason. I trust His perfect plan. In the greater scheme of things, I shall know the reason..all the reason for why things happen as they happen..I will know and understand them all in the end.

I love you Mom.

No comments: