Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Breakfast at Taza

There is nothing like a good breakfast rendezvous on a monday, to kill the start-of-the-week-blues. My friend Elaine and I met up early monday morn at my favorite carwash cafe--TAZA Cafe. Its located at Ma. Clara St. somewhere near the Banawe are. For me, its one of the non-commercial cafes with really good coffee! I love their Americano--strong and full bodied -withouth the sour taste. Their cappuccinos and mocha-la-roca (which is almond roca flavored cafe mocha) are excellent. The menu ranges from breakfast fare, pastas, sandwiches to rice dishes and they have a good selection of cakes and desserts. Elaine needed to have her car washed as well--perfect! Good breakfast, good company and clean cars! hahahah We both had the German Breakfast plate, which consisted of french toast, scrambled eggs and a German frank...oh and it went with a good cup of cafe Americano---hmmmm--that's like 3 nationalities rolled into one breakfast ei? hehehe

Again, I forgot to take pictures! hehehe ;P

After that we were ready for the days work!

No comments: