Sunday, October 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME =)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!!!

my birthday cake, thank you Sal! It's chocolate truffle cake from Conti's

This year, my birthday fell on a Sunday. I opted to spend the day with my very dear friend Sal. We went to hear mass at Sanctuario de San Antonio. I just adore that church....maybe someday I'll get married there ;P! hahaha (I wish) After the 1030am mass we went to have the lunch buffet at Circles, Makati Shangri-la Hotel. It's my birthday--ergo---birthday calories are not to be counted!!!! hahahaha We didn't have breakfast, so we were famished by lunch time....lookie, lookie at what they had instored for us....

have a shot of seared tuna or shrimp and mango for appetizer


cheeses!!!! i love cheese! I had my favorite roquefort (not in the pic) with some cashews and grapes.

all the pasta you want!
a chocolate fondue---for you! heheheh


chocolate cosmetics???

a cupcake tree

the halo-halo bar...load up on your favorite mix and top with ice cream! yummm

pastries..pastries..pastries

Our lunch lasted 'till three in the afternoon! We finally ended up our uber long lunch of eating and non-stop chatting and headed for some action...some malling action!!! Off to Tiendesitas we went. It was my frist time there. Ang init grabe! It was like an open air greenhills tiangge...sam shops and goods...I guess I'm partial to greenhills that's why I didn't like shopping at Tiendesitas. We moved to Podium, they were on sale then. We shopped 'till our soles were sore! Naka heels pa man din ako! hahahha

A good morning at church, a great gastronomic lunch feast and shopping galore....what a great day it was!!! =)

4 comments:

oh captain my captain said...

Belated happy birthday jen! ;0) hope you had a blast!

Jen Tan said...

thanks jake!!! i had a wonderful day =)

Didi said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday dear Jenn!!:) Hope we get together soon!! :) Kinda miss those late Sunday afternoon coffee meet ups!

Jen Tan said...

thanks didi!!! i miss you and our get togethers as well! sure yan magkita tayo...just let me know when your free ;) tc grl...oi mag blog kna...parang wla ka pa update ah! hehehehe