Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pics of Some Picks =)

Let me just share some of the delightful treats that I liked over the week =)

Kopi O paired with Kaya Toast at Old Chinatown Kopitiam


Their version of this Singaporean breakfast treat is smaller than the serving at Kopi Roti...nevetheless as yummy =)

Pasta Ala Pescatore at Cibo

I just so love how aldente the pasta is, always at Cibo. I always like light tomato based sauces.


Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Caviar Ovale Pizza at Cibo

Need I say more? I liked this soooo much...after having it for dinner last Saturday...had it again a few days after...well sans the Pescatore ;P hehehehe


Crispy Pata at Cabizera
There is this nice little resto my friend and I found along Congressional Avenue. It's called Cabizera. A nice home converted into a resto-bar. Apart from the nice Filipino (and a few Korean dishes..yes they did have a few on the menu...we don' know why?? Perhaps the owner is part Korean? Has a Korean significant other? Or IS KOREAN ;P hahaha) On weelends, they offer some light entertainment from a singer cum piantista playing nice oldies and love songs =) We have tried a few dishes here and we were very much pleased with the Crispy Pata...very crisply fried yet not dry....how do we love it?...well we finished the entire thing! hahahaha 2 people..1 whole crispy pata..and that is NOT all that we ate that evening =)


Turon Ala Mode at Dencio's Ayala Heights
So simple..yet so good. I think anything ala mode is just wonderful The mini turons remind me that of the ones at Cafe Juanita.


Matcha Latte and Cold Pasta Salad at Kozui

I love the Matcha latte here...made with nutricious and delicious soy milk =) The pasta has a light cool creamy sauce...with some seafood or some sort of fosh and diced cucumber. I just had a taste of this pasta salad..because, beleive it or not..I was kinda full that moment =)

4 comments:

Manggy said...

Oi, yum. Parang bigla kong na-feel ang Cibo.

*** RECURRING THEME ALERT ***
how do we love it?...well we finished the entire thing! hahahaha 2 people..1 whole crispy pata..and that is NOT all that we ate that evening
HAHAHAHAHA! :P

Jen Tan said...

hahaha!!!! well...I am a creature of habit ;P hahaha

Yah I feel mo ang Cibo!!! feel ko this is my fave among sa yummy pizza ovales nila...

other faves: spinach dip...potato chips with aioli..cappuccino....=D

i♥pinkc00kies said...

i love cibo too! :D

kaya toast is soooo good too! whenever we'd go to singapore, we make sure we bring a jar of kaya spread back home :D

Jen Tan said...

hey pinkcookies! Kaya is great noh? specially with thin crisp bread and lots of butter...and with a hot strong cup of COFFEE!!! OH LALALA =)