Thursday, October 01, 2009

My Birthday...back at La Cabane ^_^

It's my turn for a birthday =) How time really flies! Is it just me or are the days seem getting shorter and shorter...meaning me older and older...faster ;P hahaha Despite being officially off the calendar today (as in wala na ang edad ko sa kalendaryo--officially! hahaha) I can say, I celebrate my 32nd birthday with so much happiness than I have ever had in the last 31 years of my life.

Complimentary Bread Basket


Complimentary Amuse Bouche


Duo de Tartare de Poissons Php 370.00
We had this on our first visit for his birthday...I think I made a mistake on naming this dish on my previous post. We loved it so much that we ordered it again =) ...still as good as when we had it the first time.

Assortment de Terrines "maison" Php305.00
A trio of terrines...one of champignons (mushrooms), olives and foies de volailles (chicken liver), served with oblives, green salad, tomatoes and gurkens =) The servings size of each terrine was quite big...yummy but not one of our faves because the distiction between the three terrines is very subtle. Good with bread.


have another look....


Sole ala Normande Php685.00
This was on the daily specials board. They have this rolling black board that they show their guest to suggest the day's special offering. This was pan grilled sole fish with prawns with cream sauce. It was delicious! The fish and prawns were perfectly cooked and the cream sauce flavorful yet not overly rich tasting.
We had our dinner with the same Alexis Syrah with had before...all the dishes were just delicious with a light shiraz.

The waitresses remembered us and remembered my comment that we would be back for my birthday =)

chocolate heaven..this time with a pink candle for me =) How nice!
It was indeed another wonderful dining experience here. We love the food, ambiance and service.

In the car awaits another yummy dessert for us to indulge in....Dark Chocolate Cake from Theobroma!!! ^_^
It was a happy birthday indeed!!!
Thank you my love!

No comments: