Thursday, August 31, 2006

Caught Again

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I GOT CAUGHT AGAIN!!!! I was driving back to the office from at meeting at SM MOA...as I was traversing the road heading towards edsa..I think I was crossing Baclaran...or whatever road that maybe....where there are lots of busses and MMDA's...the buses and cars were all cramming up the intersection and just as it was my turn to cross...RED!....Ayun! Huli ako!!!! grrrrr@####!!!! There were lots of cars beside me then ....it was that kind of moment when your car is gently creeping through traffic and it was as if it was a "trip to jerusalem" game, when the music stops and suddenly your the only one without a chair??!!! for this moment I was the only one (well not really...there was another truck caught as well) left in the middle of the intersection! Geeeeeezzzz!!!! I soooo hate that! Hay but anyway...I "managed" to easy my way out of the situation. Maybe its my fault that I wasn't being careful ... oh well...I'm just glad to be back here in the office.

No comments: